How to experience the Brain Gym® program through courses and/or consultations
Edu-K and the Brain Gym program can be experienced with licensed Brain Gym® Instructors/ Consultants through private sessions, courses, and presentations. Books are also available.
Our curriculum offers five levels of courses built on the Edu-K learning model.
- Level One courses are open to all, and introduce the basics of the Brain Gym® program. We recommend starting with our signature course, Brain Gym® 101.
- Level Two courses build on and have Brain Gym® 101 as the pre-requisite. Optimal Brain Organization (OBO) is a required (core) course in the licensure process at this level.
- Level Three courses have varied pre-requisites and are geared towards one-on-one consulting work. Edu-K In Depth: Seven Dimension of Intelligence is the required (core) course at this level.
- Level Four courses are for our professional instructors. With the exception of the Practicum course, the final course in the licensure process, a valid license is required for any course at this level.
- Level Five contains the teacher training courses and require a valid license. Check the prerequisites carefully.
See current course offerings.
Consultations/private sessions typically last 1 -2 hours. They allow a client to experience Brain Gym and Edu-K within the context of focusing on a specific goal. In a private session, Brain Gym activities may be experienced as well as the more advanced work, as is appropriate. Find an instructor/consultant in your area.
Books and Resources
Visit Edu-Kinesthetics, Inc., the publishing company that carries many of the Brain Gym® books and products.